Inside Sales Agent / Lead Generation Specialist
Real Estate License Required. If you're not licensed, or have no plans to obtain your Florida real estate license, please do not apply.
We are seeking a self motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to join our growing Real Estate Team! You will serve as the initial point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent for our Aquisitions Team, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis with a focus on inbound home buyer and seller leads for new brokerage markets. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, setting appointments and managing leads in our CRM system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads on behalf of the Listing / Buyer Conversion Specialists. Your ability to build relationships, identify customer needs and overcome obstacles will be imperative for success. You must possess confidence in cold calling and have aptitude in engaging leads and continuous testing of messaging to increase performance.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about personal achievement, self motivated, a total "people person", and take ownership of the sales process to maximize effectiveness. This person should love working inbound leads and be an expert at lead engagement. Experience in outbound calling combined with a professional demeanor and ability to easily navigate objection handling will be required for this highly valued position.
Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
Achieving productivity, and appointment setting while responding to customer inquiries
Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with Listing / Buyer Conversion Specialists
Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
Deliver our team's value proposition and handle objections effectively
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- You must be a strong communicator; ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong email and general computer skills
- Minimum of two years of experience working in an Inside Sales role
- Real estate industry experience, a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM’s, a plus
- Proven inside sales track record of successfully converting inbound leads to opportunities
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM
- Results-oriented with an absolute passion for selling on the phone and ability to read/adapt to customer's interests and needs
- Be a team player who thrives working within a small company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Excellent relationship builder who engenders trust and rapport with our customers
- Great enthusiasm, excellent business judgment, and engaging phone demeanor
Miami-Dade County, Lee County, Collier County, Germany
Any of the following: English, Espanol, or Deutsch
Variable Commission Plan