Miami, Florida - Real Estate Agents (REALTORS)
Whether you are looking to buy a home in Miami or are interested in selling your current property; as REALTORS® in South Florida, The McGregor Palms Team™ will assist you from start to finish throughout the entire purchase or sales process.
Thinking about buying a home in Miami? The McGregor Palms Team™ 's residential real estate experts can help you find a selection of Miami homes for sale that fit your Florida lifestyle. Our local Miami real estate agent (REALTOR) team will guide and assist you throughout the entire purchase process. Use the links below to view Miami real estate listings including single family homes, condos, townhomes, and vacant lots, by property type and price.
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $250,000 - $450,000
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $450,000 - $550,000
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $550,000 - $700,000
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $700,000 - $900,000
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $900,000 - $1,300,000
- Condos & Townhouses for Sale in Miami $1,300,000 - No Limit
Get a competitive advantage to selling your property by commissioning The McGregor Palms Team™ , Miami real estate agents (REALTORS®).
If you are looking to sell your current single family home, condo or a vacant lot in Miami, The McGregor Palms Team will guide and assist you throughout the entire sales process. Our experienced REALTORS® will ensure that you get top Dollar for your property and will market it locally, nationally as well as internationally, reaching a wide audience of interested and qualified buyers.
Reasons for choosing exclusive brokerage representation:
- The dedicated attention of a team of professionals throughout the entire sales process
- Creation of a bespoke marketing concept for your property
- Management and realization of all viewing appointments
- Targeted selection of qualified buyers
- Professional advice in all kinds of real estate matters relating to your listing
Miami is located on the Southeast corner of the Florida peninsula bordering the Atlantic Ocean. The city is world-renowned for its bold and modern skyline, warm tropical beaches, and celebrity (VIP) residents. Numerous first-class shopping, dining and entertainment options abound, including some of the finest boutiques, restaurants and art galleries in the entire world. Miami's one of a kind urban/tropical vibe attracts new residents (full and part-time) as well as millions of visitors annually. The city plays host to well-known exhibitions and upscale art fairs (Art Basel). Owning a property in one of the city's many luxury high-rises or an estate in one of its exclusive suburban enclaves, such as Coral Gables, is a status symbol revered around the world. Miami serves as the economic powerhouse of Florida. It's projected continued growth provides good opportunities for long term real estate investment. Once you visit Miami, you will understand why it is also known as The Magic City.
Today, February 18, 2020
77 °F / 25 °C
Tomorrow, February 19, 2020
80 °F / 27 °C
February 20, 2020
80 °F / 27 °C
February 21, 2020
75 °F / 24 °C
Weather forecast from yr.no, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK