Are you a Fort Myers Beach homeowner or real estate investor looking to sell your property on the island for top dollar? Then look no further, our highly seasoned REALTORS understand the dynamic Fort Myers Beach real estate market conditions and furthermore specialize in the sale of waterfront, coastal and island properties. As a full service boutique brokerage your listing will get the attention it deserves and you can rest assured knowing you have an experienced local team of skilled negotiators by your side throughout the listing, sales and closing process to handle all the details and keep you up to date. Your listing will be entered into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and marketed locally, nationally as well as internationally with syndication to the most popular real estate websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com etc.
- A team of skilled negotiators with extensive sales know-how.
- Comprehensive local real estate market experience.
- A bespoke marketing concept for your island property.
- High quality photography and a description to make your home stand out.
- Targeted marketing strategies, incl. national & international syndication of your listing.
- Management, coordination and realization of all showing appointments with potential buyers.
- Professional advice & support throughout the listing, sales and closing process.
- The dedicated attention of a seasoned team of real estate professionals.
About Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Fort Myers Beach, with its many miles of white sandy beaches, is a favorite destination for beach lovers who are looking for the quintessential Florida vacation experience, with its souvenir and surf shops, tropical open-air bars, and seaside restaurants.
Space is at a premium on this barrier island, and with ever-increasing demand and continuous growth, real estate prices are expected to continue to rise well into the future. Fort Myers Beach offers homebuyers a large selection of high-rise and mid-rise beachfront condominiums for sale that feature amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico as well as many oceanfront single-family homes. The island is the perfect choice for homebuyers who seek the Florida beach lifestyle as well as investors looking to invest in coastal real estate.
Nature lovers can enjoy the many beautiful parks on the island. Lovers Key State Park, adjacent to Estero Island, offers its visitors Florida in all its natural beauty. Living on this island, whether as a permanent resident or as a part-time snowbird, is a great way to enjoy year-round warm weather and experience life in a vibrant seaside beach community.